Amazon Himawari Cute Laptop Backpack!



Recently I purchased the above backpack in navy with rose gold. It's the cutest backpack I've ever owned! The pockets are spacious, it has a slot for your portable charger so that it can be connected from the outside. It fits my water bottle perfectly, and I've already gotten tons of compliments on it when I bring it to Peet's or Starbucks. Due to coronavirus isn't it nice to have some of the little things in life which bring us joy? This backpack by Himawari brings me some joy. Thank you for producing it! It's comfortable and the straps are padded and it doesn't hurt my back (I have minor chronic back pain).

Additionally, it's incredibly affordable considering how good it looks. It's waterproof so you don't have to worry about going out in the rain with it which is a huge plus, don't want to get your laptop or anything wet inside. One caveat, if you use a 14" laptop the inner padded panel does not fully cover it! So I improvised by storing my laptop with a laptop sleeve inside of the laptop pouch. I don't want my laptop to get damaged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Self Love" Out Now!